WhatsApp Notification on Lock Screen: Often terrified at the thought of relatives or friends reading their messages. For this, hiding the message on WhatsApp proves to be a better option. For this, you can follow the instructions given below by us. It is also convenient for iPhone users as the settings can be managed from the WhatsApp app itself. So you can use it on all types of devices.
WhatsApp Notification on Lock Screen
SMS communications have long since been supplanted by WhatsApp, and it is now more usual to say “I’m sending you a WhatsApp” rather than “I’m sending you a message.”
How to Read WhatsApp Messages While Locked
Even in Android 4.4 Kitkat, a WhatsApp widget could be added on the lock screen, but this has changed since Android 5.0 Lollipop. We teach you how to see WhatsApp messages without unlocking your phone in this section.
How do I stop WhatsApp messages showing on lock screen?
- Since the arrival of the Android 5.0 Lollipop and its increased security needs for a highly connected world in 2014, everything in Android has changed.
- In terms of privacy, our smartphone’s blocking screen is one of the most sensitive places.
- The lock screen is the only area where someone outside of us may see our personal information. With this in mind, we’ll teach you how to view WhatsApp messages right from the lock screen.
- All programs that provide notifications can show this information on the lock screen, and these choices are presently consolidated in the settings menu.
- The path varies depending on the manufacturer, but we will locate it in ‘Security’ or ‘Lock and Security Screen’.
- We will be able to pick what to display on the lock screen once we have established a terminal access mechanism, either PIN or fingerprint.
There are typically three options: display alerts with their content, conceal sensitive information such as WhatsApp messages or display no notifications.
- You must activate the ‘Show full notification content’ option to read WhatsApp messages on your smartphone’s lock screen.
- View WhatsApp messages on a Samsung Galaxy’s lock screen.
- The settings for Samsung smartphones are nearly the same, however, they can be a little more complex. To enable WhatsApp notifications on the lock screen, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Lock & Security > Notifications.
- In this section, we disable the tabs ‘Hide content’ and ‘Notification icons only.’
- We may select which portion of each application will be displayed on the blocking screen under ‘Show notifications of.’
- Scroll down and select what you want to see from WhatsApp.
- In Android 4.4 KitKat, how can you get a WhatsApp widget on the blocking screen?
- If you still have Android 4.4 KitKat or a ROM based on this version, go to Settings > Security and enable widgets.
- Then, lock the terminal and drag your finger sideways until you see a sum (+) icon. Click it and select the WhatsApp widget from the list that appears.
- When you lock the terminal, the WhatsApp widget appears the next time you switch it on, and you may read the most recent messages from your connections.
Read our Article: How To Change Google Assistant Language
Guys we all know that WhatsApp have became a part of our life so as I concern that we should hide our messages from the lock screen because we don’t know in our who will see our messages and use them in a bad or different manner, it can be very harmful to us so if you will hide that then it can be very safe for you. WhatsApp Notification on Lock Screen.
Thanks For visiting our blog. WhatsApp Notification